Friday, June 12, 2009

On the Verge...

of huge motherfucking crocodile tears as I type. Yep...apparently I (and several other of my friends who are equally inept at reading a fucking movie schedule) missed the last night of Annie Hall @ Cine, which I just found out was last night. Well, fuck you, Cine! Yeah...that's right, you're dead to me. This lead me to wonder, "hey, if I were going to host my own film festival what would I show?" Here's what I came up with.

The 1st Annual I'm-By-No-Means-A-Cinephile-But-I-Damn-Sure-Like-Movies Film Festival lineup:

Persona (just to freak Brooke out)

Annie Hall/Manhattan (these would have their own screen and would run back to back the entire festival)

13 Going on 30 (don't fucking judge me)

Synecdoche, NY (but I would require a private screening for myself with no one else there because I don't want any other people around for my total emotional breakdown that happens whenever I watch this movie)

Troll 2/Frankenhooker/Slumber Party Massacre 2/ Evil Dead 2

THE muhfukin' ROOM (complete with a stimulating Q & A with cinematic genius Tommy Wiseau)

Oh, and that little movie Casablanca.

No comments: