Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Another Craigslist Gem...

This is from the Athens Missed Connections section. I'm sure this is a typo, but just because you're deaf that doesn't excuse you from waxing...hawt!



Hello, Paula Shirley, where are you? - m4w - 30 (Athens)

Reply to:mailto:pers-qnyyg-1201257664@craigslist.org?subject=Hello%2C%20Paula%20Shirley%2C%20where%20are%20you%3F%20-%20m4w%20-%2030%20(Athens) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-02, 9:59AM EDT

I've been lookinf for a lady by the name of Paula Shirley for almost 15 years now. I had a crush on her then and wrote her a note even expressing my love. Then she asked me about it and I denyed it like a dumbass. Only reason why I said no was because my family and I moved to Warner Robins, where I still live today. I tried everywhere looking but to no avail. So, Paula, if you are out there and you remember me from Burney Harris Lyons Middle School back in 1992. All I remember is that you were deaf, had long back hair, you had glasses and you always hung out with a black girl that was deaf as well. If you are out there, please write to me, there are a few things I need to say to make my head clear.

Location: Athens
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1201257664

No comments: