Thursday, November 27, 2008

Not the Kind of Girl You Take Home

Its been a long time since I've posted here. That's a common theme with my blogs. .

I've moved and am living alone for the first time ever. I'm a little worried I'll like it too much and end up an old cat lady, but minus the cats and add a lot of dogs.

FYI...for anyone looking to settle down with a nice girl, I am now leasing out my courtship. Don't get any weird ideas, I'm not said nice girl. Its happened again! That's right...another ex has met (and this time actually married) his IT within a year of dating me, catapulting my statistics. Its kind of scary, really. Especially since this particular person used to say they didn't believe in marriage. I warned him when we started dating that I have this weird thing that happens when I date someone and that when we broke up the next person would be "it", so he needed to think really long and hard before he decided to date me. He laughed and said that wouldn't happen. HA! At least I warned him. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm like Good Luck, Chuck. So, if you're interested, let me know...we can work something out. I am all about the Greater Good.

No comments: