Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why I Love Craigslist "Missed Connections"...

This girl wants to know what love is, and she wants this dude to show her. This girl is my age. Lou Gramm!? Seriously!?!?!?! Not Jon Bon Jovi, not Sebastian Bach, but LOU GRAMM! I don't know what to think about this. If my name were Alison I think I'd probably have an Elvis Costello fetish, but this Lou Gramm thing has me completely scratching my head. I wonder if she diddles herself while rocking out to "Midnight Blue".  I love how she specifies the time period that she's attracted to and how she's ONLY attracted to men who look like him circa that 30 year span. I suppose if you've seen any pics of him recently you'd know why she makes that clear. 

I can kind of sympathize with her. David Gilmore circa Dark Side of the Moon is about the hottest thing EVER. 



Lou Gramm look-a-like in sandy springs Kroger sat night,white truck - w4m - 30 (sandy springs)

it happened again, another look-a-like of my heart-throb in sandy springs kroger sat night, last night, very young. how old are you? you and your friend on the isle with the cleansers, me and my sister , i have curly hair, my sister has long brown hair. i had on an orange dress, you and your friend drove a white truck. my sister yelled to you in the parking lot. I didn't know what to say. i only like men who look like Lou Gramm the way he looked in the 70s, 80s and 90s. if you see this posting please respond, Alison 

01010101020801041020080511494ae962f8635b51ba001735.jpg

No comments: