Wednesday, May 28, 2008

UPDATE TO THE STUPIDITY!

So, apparently she's not going to let this go. I apologized several times, I've thanked her again...I'm not sure exactly what else she wants from me at this point. (And thanks, Leigh Ann...I borrowed part of your comment from MySpace for my retort). I've looked up her address and I will be mailing that foul thing back to her. I loved it and I actually own some of the other nuns from the collection, but there is so much negativity attached to it that I don't want it in my house. 

Exchange #3...

From: "XXXXX"
To: "'M. Rebekah Williams'"
Sent: 5/28/2008 2:49 PM
Subject: RE: Disappointment

You, my dear, have a lot to learn. You can't be told anything. You need
to learn about protocol. Read Emily Post.



From: "M. Rebekah Williams"
To: "XXXX"
Sent: 5/28/2008 3:16 PM
Subject: RE: Disappointment

And you, my dear, need to take Ann Landers 101. I am fairly certain that on the Grand Scale of Uncouth bitching someone out about a percieved lack of appreciation far outweighs any actual unapprecition. For the love of God...LET IT GO!

Bekah

No comments: